Our contact details
Name: Evisco Limited
Address: 8, Alexander Court, Fleming Road, Corby, Northamptonshire, NN17 4SW
Phone Number:01473 561072
Date completed: 15-05-2023
The type of personal information we collect
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data may include any of the following: first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title and date of birth.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data,
browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication
How we get the personal information and why we have it
• We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
• Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you.
• Apply for our products or services;
• Create an account on our website;
• Subscribe to our service or publications;
• Request marketing to be sent to you;
• Enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
• Give us some feedback.
• Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
We use the information that you have given us in order to
• manage and improve the website
• personalise our services to you
• process your orders online
• tell you about important changes to the website and our services
• understand your shopping behaviour to develop and improve our products and services
• manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires
We may share your personal information with approved third parties who support our operations so we can improve your online and in-store. Please note that these third parties are contractually bound to process your data.
Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
How we store your personal information
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
How long will you use my personal data for?
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see Request erasure below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com, 8 Alexander Court, Flaming Road, Corby, NN17 4SW, 0174 561072 if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 8 Alexander Court, Flaming Road, Corby, NN17 4SW, 0174 561072 if you wish to make a request.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk